Additional Materials:.75" White Pom-Poms, Scissors, Hot Glue, Tan Yarn
About this Project
He's making a list, and checking it twice! Secure a spot on the nice list with an adorable pom-pom version of jolly old Saint Nick.
Create your own, snap a picture, and share using #ACMooreInspired.
Download and print template.
1. Wrap a small section of light pink yarn slightly right of center to create nose. To make this shape look round when complete, build up the center of the section a bit more than the sides.
2. Wrap white yarn around remaining right side, covering half of the light pink.
3. On the left, wrap about a third of the pompom maker in red yarn. To the right of the red, wrap a small section of white yarn.
4. Wrap two layers of tan over the remaining section, covering the other half of the nose. Just left of center of this color, wrap black around four times to create eyes. Wrap two layers of tan over the entire section again, then a small section of light pink near the white on the right side to create rosy cheeks.
5. Continue filling each color section until this half of the maker is full, then close.
1. Wrap one half of this side with red yarn, make sure it will sit next to the red section on the other half of the maker.
2. Wrap the other half with white yarn. Close this half of the maker when full.
3Cut down channel of pom-pom maker, tie a piece of red yarn around and double knot to secure. Remove from maker and trim to desired shape, trim hat area into a triangle/cone shape, then glue a white pom-pom to the top.