8 Materials Needed:
About this Project
Combine two styles of jewelry together to create a boho chic statement necklace. Use jump rings to attach a supple suede length to a chunky beaded design.
Create your own, snap a picture, and share using #ACMooreInspired.
1. Cut desired amount of wire for beaded portion of necklace. Leave two inches of extra wire for closures.
2. Thread wire through jump ring. Weave wire back around and thread through a single crimp bead. Close crimp bead to secure.
3. Add beads until you reach center of wire. Thread agate charm through. Continue to bead until you have approximately one inch of wire remaining.
4. Add crimp bead onto wire. Thread wire through jump ring. Weave wire back around, through the crimp bead. Close crimp bead to secure.
1. Measure out desired length of necklace. Leave extra length to accommodate a knot closure. Wrap suede around four times and then cut in half to create two double-stranded sides.
2. Attach suede by creating a larks head knot on each jump ring.