16 Materials Needed:
About this Project
Show your gratitude to the hostess with the mostest with a handmade gift from the heart. Skip the standards and show up with one of these eye-catching creations.
Create your own, snap a picture, and share using #ACMooreInspired.
Wood Slice Coasters
1. Apply stamp to one side of the coaster.
2. Apply two coats of Mod Podge Furniture Satin on top of stamp. Let dry and cure according to directions on the bottle.
3. Tear small pieces of decorative paper of your choice. Apply Mod Podge to the back of paper and apply to opposite side of coaster. Smooth out any air bubbles. Let dry.
4. Apply two coats of Mod Podge on top of paper. Let dry and cure according to directions on the bottle.
1. Paint wood knobs in colors of your choice. Let dry.
2. Use wood glue to attach knobs in desired shape. Let dry.
3. Coat with sealant. Let dry.
1. Peel off deer sticker backing and sprinkle glitter over entire area.
3. Add a coat of Mod Podge to seal in glitter.
4. Remove backing from magnet and adhere to the back of sticker.