VELCRO® Brand Iron On is designed for easy, heat-activated application. No sewing required and no stitch marks to hide! Use your iron on high setting to activate the adhesive for a permanent bond to fabric. Fabric bond withstands laundering. Perfect for fabrics that are thick or difficult to sew.
- No sew fastener
- Bonds to most heat tolerant fabrics
- Machine washable and dry cleanable
- Perfect for Fabrics that are thick or difficult to sew
- Convenient alternative to snaps, buttons, zippers, and hooks
- Instructions: 1. Wash and dry fabric before applying VELCRO® Brand Iron On fasteners.
- 2. With steam activated, heat steam iron to highest setting.
- 3. Cut tape to desired length (tip: round fastener’s corners).
- 4. Remove release liner from back of tape.
- 5. Position adhesive side on fabric.
- 6. Place fabric, fastener-side down, on pressing surface (tip: always iron fabric from the reverse side of the fastener).
- 7. Press for 90 seconds, applying pressure and moving iron back and forth. Do not scorch the fabric. For delicate fabrics, a press cloth is recommended. Do not apply heat directly to hook or loop tape.