This classic, titanium white acrylic ground prepares your surface and adds a high level of tooth.
- Primes surfaces and adds a high level of tooth for maximum color adhesion and stability
- Gives a matte white, opaque finish which provides a professional standard, archival base to help maintain the longevity of your work
- Stiffens your canvases and creates the optimum absorbency for paint application
- Establishes a good surface for preliminary charcoal or pencil drawings
- Always use a quality artist's gesso if you want a lasting, archival base - a low-cost ground will flake and separate from your support, taking your work with it. With proper application and under the right conditions, a professional gesso will last generations